Monday, February 6, 2012

January’s Mother’s Meeting Review

Last week many of us got out for an evening of Laughter for No Reason! Ok so it was a little weird.... talk about take us out of the norm... but that sorta was the whole point. A great instructor in the art of Laughter Yoga came and gave us a cardiovascular work-out that I, for one, actually enjoyed. No bikes, stair-steppers or treadmills, just good old Laughing. It was interesting how it felt to say my name and have everyone laugh afterwards, it sort of made me feel funny like I was in 7th grade again and on the spot, but then it was also healing, because I realized that's what everyone was SUPPOSED to be doing and I just needed to lighten up and enjoy myself.!!!! So I did, and I also watched everyone else. We had a wide variety of comfortableness with letting go in that rooIMG_1139m. 

What I think most everyone came away with though, was the idea that laughter is healing, and yeah, sometimes we have to force it at first, but genuine laughter feels good, and is Oh, So Contagious!

LOL, Lynnelle

No comments:

Post a Comment