Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Mothers Meeting

Our next Mothers' Meeting is sure to be a blast!
We hope you will all mark your calendars so that you can join us for a great evening.
Tuesday, October 25th @ 7:00 p.m. -- until ???
Our theme for the eveing will be
"The Many Hats We Wear"
We'd love to see you all arrive in your favorite hat ~ be creative & have some fun or simply grab your hubby's hat out of the closet... whatever works for you; and if you REALLY despise wearing a hat you can still come without one, but we might find a crazy one for you to be sportin' around in for the evening!
We'll be meeting at Lynelle King's home


Hope to see you all there ~ we'll have some fantastic treats and lots of time for visiting and fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I have missed these! But Tuesdays are almost impossible for me to make. I guess I'll just have to wait awhile longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come - but I have 3 other hats to wear that night!

    ReplyDelete