Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meridian Spring Formal

promI don't know if this topic has come up often if ever in the DHSA, but a few years ago when my oldest was in high school, we looked far and wide for a modest and appropriate prom option in the treasure valley.  My daughter recently sent me this link, (good to know she still cares about these things!!) and I thought maybe it would be something other parents of older teens would be interested to know about (maybe they know about it already and I am just finding out!)  I am just trying to spread the word and let people and especially our youth know there are better options to have a memorable night other than what the public schools are promoting.  - Michelle Gonzalez

http://meridianspringformal.blogspot.com/2012/03/announcing-meridian-spring-formal.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment