Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Mothers' Meeting...

 

Is anyone in need of a good chuckle, how about some seriously hysterical laughter, or uncontrollable giggling?  

January can bring with it a big ugly case of the doldrums...I, for one, intend to kick them right out the door!

Please join us Thursday evening, January 26th @ 7 p.m.

For a night of fun and giggles and yacking....

We'll meet together at Stacey Lytle's home

22899 River Road, Caldwell

I've recently met an incredible friend whom I am sure you are going to love!

She is going to share her secrets of laughter with us...I cannot wait!  

I'm hoping you'll all take a little time out for YOU and join us this night... 

Come in your comfy clothes, be ready to relax and laugh and eat some yummy treats...

At the close of our evening, you should feel rejuvenated and ready to tackle the world!

Any questions?  Give me a call!  453-2945 or shoot me an email lytlemomma@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment