Friday, September 2, 2011

Social Club for Girls 10-13 with APD and ADD.

I have a daughter that has an Auditory Processing Disorder. I'm considering starting a social club for homeschool girls with APD, ADD, and anyone else who has a child with a desire to make friends, but has difficulty in social situations. The kids would need to be functioning well enough to come by themselves and not be interupting the club function.

The club would probably meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays from 1-3

There would also be a book to buy on social skills and a cost of $10/month+ any field trip expenses. If you would like to be an advisor to the club and come to most all of the meetings, then there would be no monthly fee. I live in Melba at about 10 minutes from the Nampa Walmart. Size of club would be about 10 girls.

If interested, email me at fatcatshome2000@yahoo.com or call me at 801-993-6594 if you have questions.

Kristal Herrick

No comments:

Post a Comment